Sunday, May 25, 2008
A Proud Moment (for Paul)
Yesterday as we were pulling out of our driveway Rudy started to sing. This is what we heard "we all live submarine" over and over again. He was attempting to say "we all live in a yellow submarine". Paul, as many of you know, is a huge Beatles fan and is trying to ensure Rudy feels the same. It seems to be working, especially since Rudy hadn't heard that song all day and no music was playing in the car at that moment. Fortunately I like the Beatles so it's okay with me; but if he starts singing Bob Dylan, then we're going to have a problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kathy will be happy to know that the last time I played Dylan for Rudy he put his hands over his ears and started singing the ABC's. Which is exactly what Kathy did the first time I played a Dylan song for her.
ReplyDelete