Friday, May 23, 2008

FFF

This week's topic for Favorite Foto Friday is one favorite picture for the week. I took that to mean one favorite picture from this week. So here is my favorite picture this week:






Now I know you are thinking that this picture was not taken this week. That's true but we just received the picture this week, so in my mind it counts. Rudy's foster mother sent us this picture. I'm guessing he must be between 9 and 12 months old just by comparing his size and development to when we visited him at 7 months and again at 12 months.

9 comments:

  1. Great picture. My picture is not from this week either so we can get in trouble together!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome that you received that picture... PRICELESS for Rudy someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww=) What a great blessing to have the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so sweet that she sent you the picture. Lovely to look back and see how he has grown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet photo. Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet, lovely to see how they grow. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Then THAT is the picture of the week - easy to pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness what a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet to get that picture from the FM. I know that will be a treasure for Rudy one day!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete