Saturday, May 10, 2008

Girls' Spa Day

Completely unrelated to Rudy but I got to go out with my sisters (in-law) for the first A____(my maiden name, their last names) Girls Spa Day. It was my birthday present but one we've decided to repeat for each of our birthdays. We got manicures and pedicures and went to lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. And to top it off, I came home to a vacuumed house. It doesn't get any better than that!

Having grown up with two brothers, and always wanting a sister, it's nice to finally have two sisters. My brothers did a great job of picking out sisters for me (I'm sure they were thinking of what I wanted in a sister while dating;))! Thanks, Patti and Renee. I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. How very fun! I am so glad you were able to do that...it is good for a Mom's soul! I hope you have a very happy Mother's Day!!!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Sis!

    ReplyDelete