Friday, May 30, 2008

FFF- Pajama Party

I realized I don't have very many pictures of Rudy in pajamas. This is one of my all-time favorites. It's from Antigua last June.


This video was also taken in Antigua at the same time (there's no sound). Rudy is playing with Tad - a frog that sings and counts in Spanish and English. Rudy just loved when it counted animals (coche, caballo, y perro) and then made the animal sounds. In this video, you can see him swaying to the song and then reacting and copying the animal noises the Tad makes.
EDIT: Sorry the video is so grainy - it was fine when I downloaded it.

10 comments:

  1. Oh Rudy is so cute ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! Rudy is just adorable. I love the video!

    Have a great weekend.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rudy is SO adorable in his little pj's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute! I love the video too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rudy is a doll! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rudy is adorable! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suddenly I have the urge to go spend some time in Antigua...just hearing that word brought back so many memories. :) I love the picture and video. Rudy just looks like a fun character!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete