Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Monkey See, Monkey Do
These are pictures of Rudy 'making' part of his dinner on Monday. We don't give him a roll with his burger or hotdog because he just takes the meat off of it and doesn't seem to miss it. But of course, after a while, he saw me take a roll and wanted one. I handed it to him, thinking he would just eat the roll. instead, he put a piece of his hamburger on it, then some Doritos and he took a few small bites. But then he realized Poppy and Grandpa were using mustard so he wanted mustard ("Rudy do it"). he added the mustard on top of the Doritos - yummy. He ended up using his finger to eat some of the mustard and then rejecting the rest of his 'sandwich". I think we'll keep him out of the kitchen for a while!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remind me never to have Rudy prepare me lunch :) Although I see Louie in the background - I guess he didn't mind Rudy's creation!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! They are growing too quick!
ReplyDelete