Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a Week!

It seems like all we've done this week is run around every night after work. I don't even want to recount what we did because it will just make me tired! And why is it that we normally have to wake Rudy up at 7am BUT if it's a weekend, or a day he's going in late- he's wide awake way before 7am?
Despite being wide awake early today, Rudy was in a great mood this morning. He found his toy bells and was walking around the house singing "Jingle Bells". Then he went up to our room and chilled out on the bed with his bells. This is how I found him - legs crossed and relaxed.







Although it won't necessarily be peaceful or relaxing, we have a great weekend coming up - Chris, Patti, Max and Lucy are coming to visit. You can bet there will be lots of pictures this weekend between me and Patti.

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the same way...going, going, going. And I do not know the answer to the sleeping question but my kids are the same way. Any day of the week (during school), we are dragging a very grouchy Maria out of bed. Weekends, there she is bright and early ready to play. Why is that? Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete