I wish I had some photo editing software so I could illustrate these two words. Of course, it's probably better that I don't!
Rudy's mouth always seems to work faster than his brain. This has been evident since he came home in the fact that if you ask him a question, his immediate answer is almost always "no", but if you wait a beat, he will often change it to "yes". Well lately he's taken to calling Paul and I Pommy and Moppy. I think he starts to talk to one of us and then changes his mind, or realizes that he's saying the wrong name and so he changes mid-word. We've also recently heard Popmy and Mompy. If only we could figure out which one is Paul and which is me, maybe we'd keep them as our new names!
Other funny phrases lately included "sure" and "Ummm". Rudy cracked us up the other night coming home from the store when we asked him a question and his response was an emphatic "Sure!". We don't know where it came from. He's been saying "ummm" when he's thinking hard about a decision such as "what do you want for breakfast?".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment