So back to our weekend. Max, Lucy and Chris were here when we all got home and we went out to dinner with Grandpa. Than Max, Rudy and Chris went to the train station to meet Patti. The boys were very excited about that.
Saturday morning involved a lot of cars.
And some creative sharing of a drum thanks to Chris.
Then we hit the boardwalk where we had lunch and then headed to the rides. Here are all our cool dudes with their glasses.
We had many, many books of tickets compliments of Grandpa and a half price beginning of season sale so the boys just rode for hours. Everyone else was on the beach so there were no lines. While the boys went on the rides together, they didn't ever actually ride together. They were always in seperate compartments of rides often pretty far away from each other.
Paul & Patti got to go on the 'roller coasters' with the boys (Bill - you have two dardevil nephews who will be ready to ride roller coasters with you in a few years!).
While Chris & I got to have fun on the slide. The minute we got off this both boys jumped up and wanted to go again. Chris & I may have felt the same way.
The only way we could get them to stand still for this was to tell them no more rides until they let us take a picture!
Lucy had an exhausting day watching the boys go on all the rides!
Saturday we barbecued for dinner and then the boys wanted to go to the playground so off we went.
Sunday we attempted to go to a 'party' for a statue of an elephant that's near by. But it was pretty crowded and hot. The boys got to go on a big slide but it was a long wait.
I have some great videos of them going down I'll have to post at a later date. Then we had lunch and Chris, Patti, Max and Lucy went home.
The whole way home Rudy kept talking about everyone coming to our house. Fortunately he wasn't too disappointed when we got home and no one was there. (I think he liked playing with the cars all by himself.) Rudy had a great time and it really is fun to watch him and Max get along together. They rode together in the car every opportunity they could and we took Lucy in our car with us. We're looking forward to vacation to get to spend more time with them and with Grandpa and Bill & Renee (who I hope know what they are getting in to!).
Looks like a very fun weekend! I bet it is fun to watch the boys together. It looks like you all got to do some playing and enjoy being outdoors. Fun time for everyone!
ReplyDeleteReba
OK, could they be ANY cuter?! It is so nice that they have each other. Not too much longer and Lucy is going to be mixing it up with them :-) We always wonder what we did before our girls they are so much fun. I know we had more rest, but not nearly as much fun!
ReplyDeleteWow - what a great weekend! I felt like I was there with you guys!
ReplyDelete