What started as a song title has now become a scrapbook
Friday, July 11, 2008
FFF- Red, White and Blue
In typical two-year-old fashion, when I tried to get Rudy dressed on the 4th of July, he rejected everything I chose and insisted on wearing a dinosaur shirt.
So the red, white and blue pictures are from Memorial Day.
Oh he is too cute no matter what he wears ... I am glad to hear that I am not the only one fighting over clothes ... thanks for sharing and have agreat weekend!
That is so funny that Rudy already knows what he likes to wear! I love the one where he is sitting and holding a flag...he looks like a little model! Reba
Living on the East Coast with my husband and son. Keeping up with my little Guatemalan cutie and trying to remember all the fun we have by blogging it.
Max approves of his stance on the dinosaur shirt. I think I battled those same issues over that same shirt :)
ReplyDeleteToo cute. We too fight clothes battles. She only wants to wear what she wants to wear. Have a good weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny about the shirt. The story is much cuter than a red, white, and blue piture anyway! You have a very cute little boy.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love the toddler will it is sooo strong. Hope you had a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteHannah
What adorable pics!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
Oh he is too cute no matter what he wears ... I am glad to hear that I am not the only one fighting over clothes ... thanks for sharing and have agreat weekend!
ReplyDeleteRebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
hahahaha! soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHe liked his dinosaur shirt best LOL that's pretty darn cute!
ReplyDeleteLOL GREAT pictures and Rudy has great taste...LOOOVE the dinosaur shirt! :)
ReplyDeleteAngelena is now getting into the stage of "I pick out to wear"
ReplyDeleteLove your pics...My teens wont let me dress them in clothes either..NO fun!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had fun!!!!
Two year olds sound like so much fun. I can hardly wait. LOL
ReplyDeleteHe looks great in the dino shirt anyway.
Gail
He is too cute in his dinosaur shirt... I am getting resistance some days too as to what to wear. It is too cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, gotta love that 2 year old attitude!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny that Rudy already knows what he likes to wear! I love the one where he is sitting and holding a flag...he looks like a little model!
ReplyDeleteReba
what a good looking kiddo you got there - LOVE the sunglasses - too cute;)
ReplyDelete