What started as a song title has now become a scrapbook
Friday, June 6, 2008
FFF- Messy Spaces
I don't have very many pictures for this theme. I think it's either because I'd rather not document the messes in our house OR (and most likely) because the messes are such a part of our everyday life, that I don't document them because they are always there. So these pictures were taken in Guatemala when we celebrated Rudy's first birthday.
If you want to see more pictures for Favorite Foto Friday got to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com
Living on the East Coast with my husband and son. Keeping up with my little Guatemalan cutie and trying to remember all the fun we have by blogging it.
GREAT pictures ... nothing better than a messy cake! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend ... your little man is too cute!
ReplyDeleteRebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!
WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE, VERY CUTE PICTURES.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! Looks like he really enjoyed the cake!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
What a sweetie!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like he really enjoyed his cake!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture...and I love your explanation. That is what I wanted to say but didn't know how! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteReba
Too Cute!!!!! Enjoying his cake, my kind of little man. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Rudy is a total cutie pie! I bet he enjoyed every bite of his cake. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteRuthie
Adorable! There's nothing better than making a mess with yummy birthday cake!
ReplyDeleteTimberly