Rudy is just talking up a storm lately. Commonly heard phrases include
"It's mine. Not yours."
"That's funny." (or "Rudy funny.")
"Thank you. Thank you." (Said to his imaginary audience after he dances or performs.)
"'Cue me, Mommy." (Said when Mommy and Poppy are talking and he wants attention - of course when we stop and ask him what he wants, he has nothing to say.)
This morning when he woke up he started reading the book he had in his crib - Green Eggs and Ham. So this is what I heard as I woke up - Rudy reading various pages of his book.
"A train. A train."
"Could. Would. A Car."
"Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss."
"Thank you, Thank you."
Tonight as he went to sleep I heard him yelling at Mario, our cat, to get down and saying no. I let it go for a while but as it continued and the yelling got louder I went to check on him. Mario was sitting in Rudy's window and Rudy was not happy about it. So I removed Mario from the room. Of course then Rudy wanted me to come back up so I heard "Mommy. I right here." I guess that was in case I had forgotten where I had left him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment