Friday, June 13, 2008

FFF- Bloopers

The theme for Favorite Foto Friday is bloopers, but with a digital camera, I don't really keep any of them - and our camera takes a lot! So these pictures are the closest thing I have.

Rudy is really into trying to work the camera lately and will often grab it (because he's The Grabber) from wherever we've put it and turn it on to try to take a picture. He also likes to walk up to the camera as we're trying to take a picture and 'help'. Here are some pictures he has 'helped' with recently.





To see more FFF pictures go to http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com .

10 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I do love a blooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL cute bloopers! Have a SUPER WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love close ups..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Rudy is so cute! That is one attitude filled picture there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so have a few like the first one!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of mine look that way, lol, so he is not a bad photographer. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are good. I really try to delete mine. I will have to see if I can find any.

    Have a good day!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Priceless" Love your bloopers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee! Too Funny! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete