Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camping, Part 1

This weekend we embarked on our first camping trip. We met up with other families who used the same agency we did to adopt from Guatemala and who were in process at the same time we were. Last year a bunch of us met in Washington, DC. This year we decided we needed more time together and more down time - walking around a zoo made it hard to talk and get to know each other. So the camping trip was planned. Some of us had never been camping before, some were experts.


Rudy had been counting down all week to this day. We loaded up the car and left on Friday morning. Shortly after leaving the house, this is the song that could be heard from the back seat:





2 comments:

  1. I love it! He looks beyond excited! I cannot wait to hear more. It looks like so much fun! (Okay, I am not a camper, but the together part)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it! Lily came over when she heard me playing it, she said 'is that andy?' me: 'No who is that?!' Her: 'Buddy?' Me: Noooo who is that?! Her : smiling ear to ear 'my rudy!'

    ReplyDelete