Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chaos

Some pictures of the crazy cousins at it again. We went to Chris and Patti's to celebrate the June birthdays (Paul and Lucy) and Father’s Day. It was a rainy day so the kids had fun inside. Max had requested we bring the superhero costumes, and a show ensued – quite chaotic and crazy to be honest.






I love the matching slippers!




Lucy deciding on which shoes fit her outfit best.





Batman striking a pose.





We were all called downstairs for the show. It consisted of the superheroes rescuing the princess. I will post the video (about a minute and a half before I realized there would be no logical conclusion and just stopped recording) but it was complete chaos. And the audience loved every minute of it.


The audience - Bill and Patti





Renee





Bill & Renee





Dad

Chris and Paul
And the princess

No comments:

Post a Comment