What started as a song title has now become a scrapbook
Friday, September 5, 2008
FFF- Oh, Baby
The theme this week was to post the earliest pictures we have of ourselves and our kids. I don't have any baby pictures of Paul or I scanned into the computer (or even in our house for that matter - I think our parents still have them all!), so here are the very first pictures we received of Rudy. I assume he is only days old at the most since it looks like he's in a hospital.
Look how very small he is! Isn't it amazing? I just consider it a miracle every time I see a baby picture that this tiny little creature can grow into a walking, talking machine. What a precious gift to have those early baby pictures...that is one of my regrets with M's adoption...nothing before six months.
Living on the East Coast with my husband and son. Keeping up with my little Guatemalan cutie and trying to remember all the fun we have by blogging it.
AWWWWWWW rudy is soooooo sweet!!
ReplyDeleteI love newborn pictures!
Have a great weekend,leslie
precious!
ReplyDeleteAwww I love these. He is so sweet! It is hard to imagine that he is such a big boy now! Our babies are going to be 3!!
ReplyDeleteAwww... so tiny!!
ReplyDeleteLook how very small he is! Isn't it amazing? I just consider it a miracle every time I see a baby picture that this tiny little creature can grow into a walking, talking machine. What a precious gift to have those early baby pictures...that is one of my regrets with M's adoption...nothing before six months.
ReplyDeleteReba
So tiny and beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHow precious!!
ReplyDeleteRobyn
i can't believe he was ever that tiny!
ReplyDeletewe'll be waiting for the earlier pics ofboth of you to go on the site too....i'll show you my 80s pics if you show me yours! :)