What started as a song title has now become a scrapbook
Monday, September 8, 2008
Grandparents' Day
This was our first year celebrating Grandparents' Day - in fact I didn't even think about it until I turned the calendar to September. We invited Rudy's 3 grandparents over for dinner Sunday - two ended up being sick so it was just Grandpa. Rudy painted pictures for them, which we gave to Grandpa (and Gram and Grandmom will get later this week) along with a collage of pictures showing the painting process. The best part is how he's actually looking at the camera when he's holding the paintings - he rarely does that!
I love the pictures (of Rudy and his paintings). I am so glad you remembered Grandparent's Day. I think it was earlier this year than usual...I feel like I am always a step behind. Anyway, sounds like a fun day! Reba
Living on the East Coast with my husband and son. Keeping up with my little Guatemalan cutie and trying to remember all the fun we have by blogging it.
I love the pictures (of Rudy and his paintings). I am so glad you remembered Grandparent's Day. I think it was earlier this year than usual...I feel like I am always a step behind. Anyway, sounds like a fun day!
ReplyDeleteReba
Such great paintings!!!
ReplyDelete