Friday, September 12, 2008

FFF- Dressing Up

We were told to pick our own theme this week. On Rudy's last day at his babysitter's they gave us a bunch of pictures from his time there and these were included.







Obviously he doesn't quite get what it means to be wearing this uniform!



And some old favorites .....
Last Halloween





Not exactly playing dress up but the outfit his foster mother dressed him in when we went to pick him up.




A future X Games athlete maybe?



You can see more FFF posts of all different themes this week by going here.


Also, note today's ticker at the top = exactly 11 months since Rudy came home!

12 comments:

  1. I think that it is great that nowadays you can get "dress-up" that is geared for little boys. Awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great theme! Too cute, especially the state trooper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some adorable pictures of your little man in costume!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That boy is sooooo cute in all of his outfits!!!!!!!

    hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are a family that dresses up a lot so I totally appreciate this theme!

    What a cutie! Love all his little looks.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great theme and cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is so cute all dressed up! I love his facial expressions in all the photos - it is different in each one ... he is so cute! Have a great weekend!

    Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pics are hilarious! I still laugh out loud at the coming home outfit...Rudy makes one cute sailor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Love his expression in so many of those! Ha ha! Great topic this week!
    -Sabra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 11 months home, Rudy! I loved the pictures. That second picture is my favorite...it looks like something you would see on a card somewhere! What a handsome fella. Have a good weekend.
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute!! I love the theme!!

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete