Saturday, April 26, 2008

Swings

The other evening Rudy and I went to the park after dinner. He loves climbing up the steps and going down the slide. He even figured out how to climb up the climbing wall- he's such a monkey! But he really enjoyed the big swing. He's always resisted anytime we've offered to put him on the baby swings but he held on really well to the big swing.
This is Rudy saying "cheese" as he sees me pull out the camera.

Note: That is not a cigarette pack on the ground - it is the candy cigarettes. There were a couple of teenagers hanging out there at first.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know they still made that candy. That takes me back to my younger days. I wonder what it is about swings. Maria can swing for a long time...it is one of her favorite things to do!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is having so much fun! We love the playground!!

    ReplyDelete