Friday, February 15, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by http://kleclercq.blogspot.com/. Apparently a new friend (I thought I knew all my readers - family & friends so it's cool someone else has discovered us!). It's a blogger/internet game. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my random facts:

1. I hate vacuuming - it's even worse with a 2 year old helping. Fortunately Paul doesn't mind it!


2. I make fun of my husband for being a little obsessive/compulsive about things but have recently realized the top rack of the dishwasher is my area for obsessive/compulsiveness - small cups have to be in the middle, large at the ends. I will rearrange it if Paul puts them in differently.

3. I check my email obsessively during the day - I sometimes have to turn the computer off just to make myself stop.

4. I hate to be late.

5. I hate to be the center of attention. It makes showers hard. Fortunately I have a wonderful husband who was willing to be a part of our wedding shower and Rudy's shower and friends and family who understand so neither shower was a surprise.

6. I wanted to be a teacher since I was in grade school. Not so much anymore. The testing requirements make me crazy. I may never go back. Although if I could afford to work as an aide, I would do it in a minute - the best of both worlds - working with kids, but not dealing with administrative duties, parents or lesson plans!

7. I have, on my dresser, the panda bear I received for my first Christmas when I was 9 months old. He looks pretty good considering he is 34 years old!


I am tagging these people (I only know of a few blogs and many have already been tagged).

http://lifewithlittlebug.blogspot.com/


http://theadventuresofmaxandlucy.blogspot.com/

http://henrygirls.blogspot.com/ (private blog)

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh...I am too obsessive with e-mail. I can check mine on the phone... I agree about the testing stuff. It makes me crazy. But thankfully I like the rest. Anyway, you may not be in the classroom, but you are a teacher every day to a special little guy. :)

    ReplyDelete