Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mommy, Push

Yesterday after emptying a laundry basket, Rudy proceeded to climb into it and say "Mommy, push".
His room isn't very big but he actually wanted me to push him in to the closet. He loves to go in the closet, say "adios" and shut the doors. So I pushed him in the closet and he shut the door.
His hand got caught a little (he didn't even whine about it). By the way, this picture is just another testament to the slowness of my camera. I pushed the shutter button when he was saying "adios" and closing the door and it didn't take the picture until the very end.
But when he opened the door he gave himself a "beso" where he hurt his hand.

1 comment:

  1. Rudy just looks like so much fun. I cannot imagine how much you are enjoying being with him. Maria has a thing for closets...that used to be her favorite game...to go into a closet then jump out at us. Must be a toddler thing. :)

    ReplyDelete