Thursday, February 21, 2008

Imagination

It's amazing what a toddler comes up with. Yesterday morning Rudy decided to sit in his toy box. He was very pleased with himself. He also waited while I took the picture and even said "cheese". Which leads to the next set of pictures.....









Last night Rudy was taking pictures of his own. He started out using Poppy's guitar tuner, which I took away, but then discovered the monitor worked just as well. He would hold it up to his eye and say "cheese, Lou" or whatever he was taking a picture of. Rudy was crouching down to take the pictures and pressing the button to turn the monitor on and off as he said "cheese". The monitor even followed us upstairs for bath time where he said "cheese, trash" and "cheese, bubbles".










2 comments:

  1. I swear all toddlers are made the same...Max used to do the SAME exact thing. I guaranty in a few months the monitor will turn into a walkie-talkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this age! They can make ANYTHING into something fun!

    ReplyDelete