Friday, September 3, 2010

Dudes' Camping Trip

Rudy has been off much of the last week, so Paul decided the would go camping one night. I had to work, so I couldn't join them. They had a good time and again declared themselves the 'dudes'.
Here is one dude in front of the tent.



Playing on the playground.





I think he is flashing the 'dudes' sign which is a thumbs up.




Dancing around by the fire.




Breakfast the next morning.






One of many caterpillars they saw while walking around.















The big dude.


They had a great time and plan to do it again. Paul did say it was a little cold at night (in August), which makes us a little scared because we are supposed to go camping in October. We may not be participating in that trip!

1 comment:

  1. That is great! Chris is going to have a Daddy Daughter camping in the backyard this weekend! I offered to stay in with the dogs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete