Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A-Z

A blogger and yahoo group friend suggested we all do this for fun. I decided to write two - one for me and one for Rudy.

Rudy
A. Attached or single? Single (although very attached to Poppy and Mommy)
B. Best friend? probably gato right now, or primo Max
C. Cake or pie? As long as it's sweet, I'm happy.
D. Day of choice? any day when I can play all day
E. Essential item? pacha
F. Favorite color? azul
G. Gummy bears or worms? never had either
H. Hometown? San Juan Sacatapequez, Guatemala
I. Indulgences? chocolate
J. January or July? So far I am equally as happy with the snow as with the beach so either is fine.
K. Kids? I am one.
L. Life isn’t complete without? a good book and a pacha
M. Marriage date? Not for a very long time...
N. Number of brothers & sisters? maybe someday....
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? none so far
Q. Quotes? "It's mine, not yours" "I do it"
R. Reasons to smile? My pets - Mario, Smokey and Lou
S. Season of choice? so far all of them
T. Tag seven peeps! Max (and Lucy), The Clouds, Charlotte and Lily
U. Unknown fact about me? My mom has a blog - my life's an open book so far.
V. Vegetable? peas or corn on the cob
W. Worst habits? still using a pacha
X-ray or ultrasound? Not sure if I've ever had either
Y. Your favorite food? rice
Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius (just like Grandpa, Uncle Bill & Aunt Patti)

Kathy
A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Vincie - my roommate from college
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? I'm going to have to go with my anniversary -
August 3 because without it, most of the other good things in the
past few years wouldn't have happened.
E. Essential item? chapstick
F. Favorite color? Green
G. Gummy bears or worms? Not a real fan of either
H. Hometown? as a friend once called it "the happy little town"
I. Indulgences? reading
J. January or July? July - summer - heat - love it!
K. Kids? one monkey - Rudy
L. Life isn't complete without? my family
M. Marriage date? August 3, 2002
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 brothers and 2 sisters (by
marriage)
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? Lightning- when I am outside
Q. Quotes? "Sientate" "Wipe your manos and boca"
R. Reasons to smile? vacation
S. Season of choice? summer
T. Tag seven peeps - I'll just copy from Rudy and say Patti(http://theadventuresofmaxandlucy.blogspot.com/) Reba ( http://www.thecloudchronicles.blogspot.com/) and Megan ( http://henrygirls.blogspot.com/) (hopefully I can add the links okay)
U. Unknown fact about me? My favorite Christmas movie is Miracle on
34th St. (the original black and white version , of course)
V. Vegetable? fresh tomatoes and broccoli
W. Worst habits? always having to plan everything
X-ray or ultrasound? I've never had either
Y. Your favorite food? Chicken Parm from Angelo's and chocolate (preferably Hershey's milk chocolate)
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces

1 comment:

  1. So, can you actually pronounce Rudy's hometown? If so, that is very impressive! Max updated his blog with this as well.

    ReplyDelete