Thursday, March 20, 2008

Easter Eggs

Growing up we always dyed Easter eggs. Even when I was in college, and after, my mom and I still continued to do it. Over the last few Easters I've had to dye them myself, or drag someone, like Paul, into it - even though he really wasn't interested. So I was thrilled to be able to introduce Rudy to Easter egg dyeing this year. He had fun and was just so fascinated with the eggs when we were finished.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun...we have the same thing planned for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a tradition in our family. We are looking forward to doing it tomorrow night. I don't think Joshua will be much help (unless he tries to eat it) but it is what we do at Easter. I cannot get over how grown up Rudy looks. Hope school went better as the week went on...
    Reba

    ReplyDelete