Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer, Week 5

Monday- We lazed around the house in the morning and then met Rudy's friend Joshua, and his sisters, at Imagination Station. We had lunch and the kids played on the playground, walked around the lake, and played on the playground some more. It was a hot day but they kept going for more than two hours.

Tuesday- We ran a few errands and then I went to work and Rudy went to PALS.

Wednesday- Rudy and I went to the $1 movie. We saw The Adventures of Tintin. We came home and had lunch, I did a few things around the house, and then we headed to Imagination Station to play.

Thursday- I worked all day and Rudy spent the day at PALS.

Friday- Grandpa came over in the morning and hung out with Rudy while I went to an interview. Then Rudy and I went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. After doing a few loads of laundry, we headed to a playground in Brigantine- Shark Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment