Since I can't remember anything fun and significant we did last summer, and since we created a summer bucket list/ goals list, I decided I would keep of track of what we've done on here as a way to remember.
Monday- lazy first day of vacation for me and Rudy. Relaxed and did a few things at home, then Rudy went to PALS and I headed to work.
Tuesday- $1 movie of Hotel Transylvania. A trip to the bank for a new debit card (a nice start to the summer- 7-10 days of no debit cards!). I started a large puzzle that we'll ( probably I will) work on through the summer.
Wednesday- Rudy practiced writing by writing and mailing a letter to his friend, Anna. We went to the library, where Rudy found a Doctor Who graphic novel. Rudy made scrambled eggs for lunch (his first time).
Thursday- I worked all day so Rudy happily spent the day at PALS.
Friday- Rudy made himself scrambled eggs for breakfast. We ran some errands, including stopping to browse at the books store where Rudy found all sorts of Doctor Who things. We went to the summer reading kick off at the library, which included science experiments with dry ice and fire. Fun stuff! To end the week, Rudy saw The Lorax at the park and got to hang out with a bunch of his friends from school.
Monday- lazy first day of vacation for me and Rudy. Relaxed and did a few things at home, then Rudy went to PALS and I headed to work.
Tuesday- $1 movie of Hotel Transylvania. A trip to the bank for a new debit card (a nice start to the summer- 7-10 days of no debit cards!). I started a large puzzle that we'll ( probably I will) work on through the summer.
Wednesday- Rudy practiced writing by writing and mailing a letter to his friend, Anna. We went to the library, where Rudy found a Doctor Who graphic novel. Rudy made scrambled eggs for lunch (his first time).
Thursday- I worked all day so Rudy happily spent the day at PALS.
Friday- Rudy made himself scrambled eggs for breakfast. We ran some errands, including stopping to browse at the books store where Rudy found all sorts of Doctor Who things. We went to the summer reading kick off at the library, which included science experiments with dry ice and fire. Fun stuff! To end the week, Rudy saw The Lorax at the park and got to hang out with a bunch of his friends from school.
No comments:
Post a Comment