Monday, January 6, 2014

Rudyisms

* One morning he had a smoothie for breakfast and left much of it on his upper lip. He was also eating a bagel. When Paul came downstairs, Rudy said (in an old man voice), "I started eating this bagel when I was 7 and now I'm 90 and still eating it."

*Although Rudy is sometimes annoyed by N, he is getting more and more attached to him. He knows we hope N becomes a permanent part of our family, but we just don't know what will happen. At church, during communion, one of the priests is available for healing prayers. Rudy approached him during communion and asked him for prayers that N stays with us, and to help N's speech.

*While reading the last chapters of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Rudy cheered and was so excited as Harry won the final battle with Voldemort.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh so sweet with Rudy! Praying you guys get to be a forever family too!

    ReplyDelete