We went to a Dr.Seuss celebration at our local bookstore. Here Rudy is drawing a picture of his favorite Dr. Seuss book - "Oh Say Can You Say, Di-no-saur?"
Last Saturday Paul and I had a night to ourselves, since Rudy went to visit his cousins. We went to dinner and did some shopping (much easier to do, but also much more costly because it's easy to do without a little one along). Paul's big purchase - his "camping" hat.
Friday was a beautiful. sunny day, so after school, we met up with Rudy's friend, Tommy, at the playground.
Alison taught Rudy how to play "Mother, May I?". He loved it!
When you ask two boys to stand together for a picture, they automatically break into superhero poses.
Today Paul's basketball team had a tournament, so we went up for some of the games. In between games, Rudy had fun running around outside.








Looks like fun! I love the Superhero poses. Tell Rudy I used to play with Roly Polies (sp?) all of the time as a kid...they were fun. :) Love to see him riding his bike. Good exercise and fun.
ReplyDelete'mother may i' was always fun. i always loved 'red light green light' too!
ReplyDelete