Rudy exploring the very back of our yard - his first time there. I love this area - I think it seems like a great hideaway. If I was a little younger (just a little), I might hide myself back there!
Saturday night we went out to dinner to a local Irish restaurant.
Sunday morning Paul woke up early to start cooking breakfast and Rudy actually slept in some. So by the time Rudy woke me up, Paul had started breakfast and picked some flowers from our yard.
The butterfly and card were made by Rudy at school and the disc is a movie Paul made with Rudy. It is very cute - Paul asks Rudy questions about me and then he made a photo montage.

Sunday we went to church and then after lunch, we went to the movies to see Oceans. Paul and I really enjoyed it. Rudy couldn't seem to sit still or stop asking questions - fortunately there were only 4 other people in the theater.
After the movie we came home and Paul cooked flounder for dinner. It was a great Mother's Day weekend with my two favorite guys.
would love to hear the Q&A with paul and rudy!
ReplyDeleteFor some reason, having flounder after watching Oceans just tickled me. Anyway, I love those kinds of weekends...laidback and good family time together!
ReplyDelete