Yes, two days of posts in a row. Maybe we'll be busy enough over the next week that I will do a post a day (maybe not!).
Today we had several plans in mind, but since the day was SUPPOSED to be warm and sunny, we decided to take the train into the next town. Paul wanted to visit the Apple store, I wanted to do some outlet shopping and Rudy loves riding the train so it worked out for all of us. It turned out to be colder than we thought but it was still a nice day to be outside.
As we left our house and headed to the train station, we saw 4 fawns in a nearby field.
We rode the train and then walked through the outlet stores. I found some clothes for Rudy, but didn't have the chance to go shopping for me. Guess I'll have to go back another day! Once we arrived at the mall where the Apple store was, Rudy and I went walking around while Paul browsed. There is a fountain show each hour and we arrived just in time to see it.
Here's Rudy waiting for the show, barely paying attention to me and half-heartedly smiling.
The pre-show. I didn't get any really good pictures during the show but the fountain shoots up 2 stories, the lights change colors and it's all set to music.

Sounds like a fun day! I love watching fountain shows too. And always am for shopping. :)
ReplyDelete