Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bad Blogger

I can't believe it's been a week since I've written anything. Time just seems to pass so quickly and I feel like I don't have time to do anything. So, here are a few random pictures of the last two weekends.
After my brief post that included birthday pictures, Reba asked for more information about my birthday. Every year my birthday falls right in the middle of Paul's basketball season (he coaches a team for Special Olympics), so we don't usually do much. Plus, I am not one for big celebrations (for myself) so I am just as happy that way. As a kid, I never minded sharing birthday celebrations with my brother, whose birthday was 2 weeks before mine. Anyway, I took the day off of my birthday, but had to work at night. Rudy and Paul made me a cake on the day before and we actually haven't done anything else. Reba also asked about gifts - another thing Paul and I don't do very big. But he did get me a microwave popcorn popper and a book about blogging called "Say Everything". However, we did get together with my family to celebrate all the March birthdays (me, my brother, and my nephew).

Here are the goofy boys waiting for singing so they can dig into the cupcakes.

And the beautiful princess- still a big ham when the camera comes out.




Then this weekend we went to Wildwood to watch Paul's team compete in the basketball finals in Wildwood, NJ.
Being a ham in pictures definitely runs in the family. I you can't see Rudy's pose in the first picture, look at the second. All I did was ask him to stand by the beach ball so I could take his picture.







I have some other random pictures around I need to post, I just haven't been motivated enough lately. If nothing else, over Spring break next week I will have time.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pose. :) And love the other pictures. It always looks like such fun family get togethers. We don't do a lot with the gift thing either. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I love the pictures! I feel ya on the blogging... I missed ALL of March! oops! ;-)

    ReplyDelete