This weekend we are getting a blizzard and expecting close to 2 feet of snow. It's been over 10 years since we've had this much snow. Since my dad is away, and we have to keep an eye on his cat, Dusty, on the weekends (he has pet sitters coming in during the week), we figured we should bring him to our house since we'll be snowed in. This hasn't been too bad so far , considering we have 2 cats and a dog. Most of them are doing a good job of ignoring each other and staying in different parts of the house. Dusty is craving attention, though. Last night he sat at Paul's feet while he was on the computer.
Before I went to bed last night, the snow had started. Here's the view outside our front door at 10pm.
I just cannot fathom that much snow. I hope you enjoy being "snowed in" and that you are staying safe and warm!
ReplyDelete