Monday, November 2, 2009

Rudy's Eye View

We spent a lazy Sunday after Halloween watching The Wizard of Oz and sitting on the couch under a blanket. After the movie ended, our doorbell rang - a rare occasion. Paul went to answer the door and Rudy followed. I stayed on the couch. I heard Paul talking to our neighbor and a minute later Rudy came back with my camera saying "I want to take a picture of you." I told him OK, he took the picture and then turned it around to show me the picture he took. (I had no idea he knew how to do that!) I asked him if that was the only picture he took and he said "I took a picture of the guy who rang the bell." So my curiosity was peaked and I had to look. This is what I saw:







Paul told me later that he was talking to Steve and all of a sudden heard a little whirring sound (the camera).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like someone needs a camera in his stocking. :)

    ReplyDelete