Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

We finally, in March, got our first big snowfall of the year. Believe it or not, Rudy's school (and my work) was actually open, but there was no way I was attempting to get in there. Paul's office was closed and even my night job closed so we all got to stay home.
We went out around 9am and it was snowing again and very windy. Rudy had a lot of fun and was covered in snow within minutes. But we still had to bring him in against his will.





Even the dog had fun in the snow - since he's a Swissy, I think it's in his blood.



Once we came inside, he was trying to eat the snow off his clothes, so we got a cup full of snow for him to eat.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! We just haven't gotten a good snow like that. We got one inch this weekend and it was gone in 24 hours. However, at this point in the game, I can live with no more until next year. :) I hope you enjoy the rest of your day off!
    Reba

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am eating my words! I really thought that we were going to make it through this winter w/out ever using our shovel! We ended up with about 5" or so! It looks like you guys had a blast!! :-)

    ReplyDelete