Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Pictures

It has been a crazy week and I have been bad about blogging so I found a few pictures to write about and post.

The other morning I was trying to get Rudy dressed for school and he was as uncooperative as ever. He was standing next to Lou, with his arm around him and telling me why he couldn't finishing getting dressed "I take a picture with Lou". I said "Oh you and Lou are taking a picture now?" and his response was "No get your camera and take a picture of me and Lou." So I did. It actually turned out really cute once Lou cooperated for it.



Last weekend we did a little shopping, which included getting new winter hats for Rudy and Paul (I'll have to get pictures of Paul's hat to post). Rudy wore his hat out of the store, and then for another hour or so at home.Here he is sitting on our bed, with Mario, looking at the old calendars I had taken off the wall. When i decided to take the picture he was looking at a Guatadopt calendar, which is entirely pictures of children adopted from Guatemala and I thought it would be a great picture to take. But he had of course moved on once I got the camera.





2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures...like the hat! My husband wears hats like that around the house in the winter. Keeps the body warm. :) Have a great Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete