Today this blog is one year old. I am amazed that over the past year I have written 216 posts. Despite my track record lately, that means I averaged a post more often than every other day. In honor of the occasion, here is a video of Paul singing "When Rudy Says Uh-Oh", with a little help from Rudy. At the end of the video Rudy gets up and says something but it gets cut off. He decided that I needed a guitar like he and Paul had so he got me his old toy one to use and we all had to sing together.
The video starts in the middle of the song but here are the lyrics:
When Rudy says uh-oh, what does it mean?
When Rudy says uh-oh, what does it mean?
And what do Mommy and Poppy have to clean?
When Rudy says uh-oh, see the gato run.
When Rudy says uh-oh, see the gato run.
And we all wonder what has Rudy done.
When Rudy says uh-oh, hear the perro bark.
When Rudy says uh-oh, hear the perro bark.
And he won't be home until well after dark.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! Didn't realize there was a song that went with your title. You all are SO creative! Looking forward to many more posts. :)
ReplyDeletegreat job, guys! when is the single being released??!!
ReplyDelete