This week's picture is one I was just looking at this week as I cleaned (a rare event of it's own). We took this picture in June 2007 when we visited Rudy in Antigua. He was about 18 months old at the time. As with most of our days there, we were walking around Parque Central and Rudy just looked so cute, I ran in front of him to take a picture while he was walking. To get a good shop, I crouched down so I was closer to his level. Rudy proceeded to copy me and crouch down also and I snapped this picture. It's slightly blurry but still one of my favorite pictures.
Friday, November 14, 2008
FFF- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
I decided on the weeks I don't feel like doing the theme for FFF, or it's something I just don't have pictures of, I'd start my own theme. This is for pictures that have a great memory involved and a story to go with them.
This week's picture is one I was just looking at this week as I cleaned (a rare event of it's own). We took this picture in June 2007 when we visited Rudy in Antigua. He was about 18 months old at the time. As with most of our days there, we were walking around Parque Central and Rudy just looked so cute, I ran in front of him to take a picture while he was walking. To get a good shop, I crouched down so I was closer to his level. Rudy proceeded to copy me and crouch down also and I snapped this picture. It's slightly blurry but still one of my favorite pictures.
This week's picture is one I was just looking at this week as I cleaned (a rare event of it's own). We took this picture in June 2007 when we visited Rudy in Antigua. He was about 18 months old at the time. As with most of our days there, we were walking around Parque Central and Rudy just looked so cute, I ran in front of him to take a picture while he was walking. To get a good shop, I crouched down so I was closer to his level. Rudy proceeded to copy me and crouch down also and I snapped this picture. It's slightly blurry but still one of my favorite pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture! Glad you shared it with us, theme or no theme!!
ReplyDeleteI've always loved this picture...and now I know the story behind it which makes it even cuter!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture. Maybe I will start doing that too...making my own theme on Fridays I just don't have one to go with FFF. Hope you had a good week!
ReplyDeleteI love pictures like this. Ones you look and remember everything about taking it.
ReplyDelete