Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Shhh and Stop

When Rudy first came home, and Paul or I would correct him or tell him no, we would often be told "moolah". We assume it is probably the two-year-old version of bad in spanish but we really don't know. He would say it with such seriousness that it was like he was placing a curse on us. We would joke about being "moolah"-ed.
Well, we haven't been "moolah"-ed in a few weeks now. Rudy has now moved on to telling us "shh" or "stop" when we correct him or tell him no. It's quite funny at first, which makes it even harder to be serious and ignore it. He uses hand motions too - finger on his lips for "shh" or a hand held in front of him for "stop".

Here's a picture of him saying "shh" just to be funny. I think I was singing and he would say "shh" to get me to stop.

2 comments:

  1. I just love reading Rudy stories. He sounds like a little ham! How much fun are you having with him? I can just picture him doing those things. (My kids cry when they hear me sing :) Enjoy each and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rudy likes to do that to Grandmom too, especially when she TRIES to sing!!! Grandmom

    ReplyDelete